Monday, November 25, 2013

My First Trip To NYC!!




View CAM00048.jpg in slide show

     Those who know me, know that I have a special relationship with traveling.  I have always enjoyed traveling, but I especially love seeing other cultures even if the different culture is within these United States.  This past weekend, I had the pleasure of FINALLY visiting New York City for the first time and it was such a treat (especially since it was with NY natives).  These pictures give a peak at the enjoyment that I had on the trip.

View CAM00055.jpg in slide show
Mr. Awesome and I Standing In Front Of Madison Square Garden


View CAM00050.jpg in slide show
Being Silly In Front Of Madison Square Garden (Got to love the litter on the ground)

 


View CAM00058.jpg in slide show
My First Time Inside Of A Subway Station (Brooklyn Bound)


View CAM00066.jpg in slide show
Woohoo, Time Square!!


View CAM00069.jpg in slide show

 The 2013 New Year's Ball (I never knew that they kept it for the whole year)

View CAM00072.jpg in slide show
In Front Of Time's Square With My Honey

View CAM00073.jpg in slide show
With NYPD's Finest (To protect and serve tickets)
View CAM00088.jpg in slide show


View CAM00094.jpg in slide show
 
View CAM00093.jpg in slide show


 

      What the pictures didn't show:
               * My first subway ride experience with panhandlers and car hopping.
               * My small walk through Central Park.
               * My first experience with seeing someone hail a cab. :-)
               * My first view of the new WTC Tower and Statue of Liberty
              
     I really enjoyed my first experience in New York and would love to go back when we can stay overnight, but for now I was ecstatic to be a New Yorker for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Want It All

         I am sitting down to a moment of peace and quiet.  In front of me is a yellow package of my favorite cookies that my husband o...