Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Date Night/ Day

 
 
 
     As with any couple, Mr. Awesome and I need our time to just be.............. a couple.  On this particular day, we were both off work during the day and while the kids were in school, we decided to make a trip to a place that we enjoyed so much when we were courting, Dave & Busters.  It was not the exact Dave & Busters location, but the experience was the same.  Here we were able to put on our competitive hats and see who was better at each game.  Of course he thinks that he was better after I let him win ;-).  But the real test of greatness came when we played our most favorite competition game, Table Air Hockey.  He thinks that he is a champ after winning several times, but I keep reminding him that my day is coming.  Until then,  I just keep enjoying our date times.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

They Want It All

         I am sitting down to a moment of peace and quiet.  In front of me is a yellow package of my favorite cookies that my husband o...