Friday, February 14, 2014

What About Your Friends






     Despite the popular saying, diamonds are not a girl's best friend. They may be close, but they are not put on the best friend list, lol. When I was a young girl, my quietness did not afford me many friends, but as I became older I was blessed to gain friends that I still have even until this day. Through the years I have bonded with them, confided in them, lent a shoulder to them, laughed with them, cried with them, prayed with them, and grew with them.  In general, I have been blessed to have had friends for the long haul.  My inner circle is not that big, but the friends that are in it have been a staple and I am very thankful.  Since marrying Mr. Awesome, I have been blessed to have formed even more bonds with like-minded people and that makes the equation even sweeter.  Although, I do not talk to or see some of my closest friends as often as I did before jumping the broom, when we do connect it is like we never left off.  To all of the friends that I have been blessed with over the years, I say thank you for your presence in my life.  However, I want to say thank you to my number one friend, my hubby, Mr. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Want It All

         I am sitting down to a moment of peace and quiet.  In front of me is a yellow package of my favorite cookies that my husband o...